The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

kchong

Hi Folks! Sorry for the long hiatus but I just haven't had the opportunity to take ye olde M8 out much lately due to the acquisition of the GR1s and some other great compacts. Anyways, here's some shots from a recent trip to California and Nevada. All shots with the Zeiss 25mm 2.8. Just got the lens and I'm baffled at the images I'm getting out of it.

L9999019 by chongkenneth, on Flickr

L9999023 by chongkenneth, on Flickr

L9999031 by chongkenneth, on Flickr

L9999035 by chongkenneth, on Flickr

L9999056 by chongkenneth, on Flickr

L9999063 by chongkenneth, on Flickr

L9999065 by chongkenneth, on Flickr

L9999098 by chongkenneth, on Flickr

See more of my work at Medium Media

Lloyd

Great stuff, Kenneth. That Zeiss 25/2.8 is a wonder, and I think it's even better on the M8 than the M9.

dude163

Hey all, some great stuff, been a busy 2 weeks, both kids and myself sick :( +11 to -22C and then back to -2C works wonders on the immune system, or maybe its that little kids are always sick :) In addition, its now official that I am on disability from my job for good, so time to take more pics and make more music as the doctors said.

here is a shot from the winter carnival 1/11th of a second at f2!

dude163

A shot of a pals BMW K1300R from a few summers ago , this is a B+W conversion cos he wanted a nice print of this

Status
Not open for further replies.