The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

You photog?, she asked.

No. A traveler, I replied.
Rayyan. My name is Rayyan.

Whatever, she said. And walked away.

Last edited:

Hosermage

Came home this afternoon and saw this light/shadow, so I quickly grab the camera and took a shot. Now I look at it again and think: Geez.. dirty windows :p

jabberwocky

All with the 35mm M-Hexanon around F/2.8 (except #2 was wide open)

Some people walk their dogs, this gentleman here was walking his pet snake:

Also posted in the Monochrom thread, but since my M9 is having it's sensor replaced, I've not posted anything in here for ages:

Impromptu shots of my daughter just before I tore down the lights and packed up! M Monochrom, 90 Summicron APO ASPH @ f16

Andrew Gough

More from the shoot in Toronto. The train station is Union Station in Toronto, which is undergoing a massive renovation and expansion.

Which one do you like better?

Again, which one do you like better?

More to come.

Andrew

Hosermage

Andrew, I like the second photo in both sets. Some how I always prefer to have subject to the right than to the left, unless they're facing right. As for the buildings, I see you probably adjusted for the first one to make the buildings straight, but it leaves the tower somewhat abnormal. There were some very cool reflected lights on the buildings.

jonoslack

re: Fun with the New Leica M

Here are two shots taken with the Contax/Zeiss 28-85 f3.5 f4

Rejuvenating

Sunset and puddle

Truth is that the lens is great . . . . but it isn't as good as the 28-90 . . . nearly.

all the best

scho

Three Glaciers

From a recent cruise around South America. All with M-E and Contax G lenses. Click for larger image (Big things need to be viewed large :)).

El Brujo Glacier, Asia Fjord

Romanche Glacier, Beagle Channel

Italia Glacier, Beagle Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.