The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

mAlKhamis

Excellent work from every one so far, i'm really enjoying this amazing thread !:clap:
Many thanks for the likes every one, i really appreciate it ! :salute:
Andrew, many thanks for the kind words, glad you liked them, and i also liked your Toronto set, excellent angles and prospectives !! :)

This is the final set from the San Francisco color run :grin:

Color roller skate by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Color Ninja by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Orange man by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Blue soldier by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Blue warrier by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

What !! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Call me ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Color SWAT by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Not in the color mood ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

End of color wars by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

D&A

re: Fun with the New Leica M

Hi Jeff,

Just curious, what is that big silver lens you have sitting next to the Noct? Whatever it is, I'll take it...if it's less than $200.00 LOL!

Dave (D&A)

StephenPatterson

Hi Jeff,

Just curious, what is that big silver lens you have sitting next to the Noct? Whatever it is, I'll take it...if it's less than $200.00 LOL!

Dave (D&A)
I had to do a double take, as I've never seen one "in the wild", just in Hermes limited edition boxes shrink wrapped and destined for the vaults here in Asia. As a lover of all things silver chrome (since my first Leica, a IIIC) I have to say that it's one sexy lens, and I would trade my black version in a heartbeat (but my wife would kill me and then sell all my cameras and lenses and marry a Chinese plastic surgeon from Shanghai). C'est la guerre...

D&A

If the 1st one is titled "traffic jam", what's the second one? "Speedn' down the Highway? :)

One things for certain, it doesn't look like road range to me...LOL!

Dave (D&A)

algrove

The new M shutter is so welcomed since I got within 4-5 feet from those 2 guys sitting in the deck chairs and they never knew I was there and then came back when I saw the small boat coming along. I can tell you with the M9 whine they would have turned around.

Knorp

The new M shutter is so welcomed since I got within 4-5 feet from those 2 guys sitting in the deck chairs and they never knew I was there and then came back when I saw the small boat coming along. I can tell you with the M9 whine they would have turned around.
Well this about the new M shutter may be true, but the M9 way we could have seen at least their facial expressions ... :lecture:

Kind regards.

algrove

Well this about the new M shutter may be true, but the M9 way we could have seen at least their facial expressions ... :lecture:

Kind regards.
True, but with all the liquor they were consuming and the fact that the boats passing by were their main interest, I used the M.:grin:

TLiu

Hi Jono,

Yes, using LR 4.4 and these are all AutoWB "As Shot", but I did desaturate the orange and red slightly. This is a habit I developed thanks to my Chinese wife, which I now find myself using perhaps too often, to make asians look more western. :eek:

I'm going to have to get my head around the best way to shoot with the EVF (or not). It was confusing at first trying to figure out where to look, and after a few minutes I just went back to using the rangefinder and all was right with the world. Thank God Leica didn't take the rangefinder away!!!
was it easy to buy an m240 in china?

Knorp

True, but with all the liquor they were consuming and the fact that the boats passing by were their main interest, I used the M.:grin:
And right you are ! I think it quite brave of you shooting here at 4-5 feet distance :salute:

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.