The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivek

I know how beautiful this will look printed large, with all the details and the tones. Fabulous, Ceh! :)

ced

Some nice work shown over the last week well done!
Here is one with Edward's unliked lens (not his but one he just sold)
M9 & 50 Sonnar.

Last edited:

dude163

Ashwin that first shot is perfection! wow

I'd buy a print of it, well if it was my wife and I wasnt a cheapskate :)

dude163

Hi gang, the newly retired dude163 here :) going through my old archives ( as if!) and working on shots that I couldnt get to work back then or didnt notice ,

First off ,here is a B+W conversion of a shot of the pretty redhead who was 8 months pregnant at the time:

a darkened backlit shot of a coworker as he was using his Nikon :)

and last but not least the wife of another coworker who is extremely photogenic , especially for 40 years old and 3 kids ( plus being married to my pal who is a goofball and a half)

cheers

ashwinrao1

I will send it to you for free ;).....just PM me or flickr message your address, and I'll try to send it off....special request ;). Not sure how much shipping is to Canada, but I don't think it'll be too crazy. Thanks for the flickr message. That was a beautiful photograph, and to be even compared is an honor.

Hosermage

Andrew, you've got steady hands!

I was watching my son playing this afternoon, couldn't resist to take a few photos:

Status
Not open for further replies.