The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbma

re: Fun with the New Leica M

Gosh I gotta say the M is really not my cup of tea. They look like files from Sony or Panasonic.

teeraash

Teera, congratulations on your new ME! Nice to see your color work. What changed your mind from getting the M 240?
I don't feel like paying 9000usd to become one of their beta testers. A Lightly used ME with 2 years warranty still intact at 4500usd is too tempting to pass-up :)

teeraash

Not a bad decision for sure. The ME is a great camera with all essentials and no bells and whistles. But wow! the M is selling for 270,000 baht in Thailand?
Leica Thailand jacked up price by 1000usd from what they previously notified their dealers. Oh yes, thanks to IQ Lab that broke its promise to give me first priority for the M too. Too much hassle just for the not-so-ready for prime time camera.

edwardkaraa

Leica Thailand jacked up price by 1000usd from what they previously notified their dealers. Oh yes, thanks to IQ Lab that broke its promise to give me first priority for the M too. Too much hassle just for the not-so-ready for prime time camera.
That is definitely not an ethical behaviour. The M is supposed to be the same price as the M9, so 230,000 at most. When I buy mine, I will order it from Germany as usual.

wuffstuff

Tiverton, Devon, England. This town, close to where I live, has an awful reputation, but for me looks delightful from this angle.

Leica M9 and Zeiss 25/2.8 Biogon. (Slight sky crop).

mAlKhamis

Many thanks for the likes every one, glad you liked them, i really appreciate it :)

Last set from St. Patrick day in SF with M9 and 50 cron

Beer Chill 2 by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Beer Chill 1 by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Drummer's intensity by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

And this one was just to test my new 28mm cron, this is Han a wonderful Leica dealer from Camera West in northern California :) .. the sad news :( here, is that i traded my beloved 35 cron for the 28 cron, however the good news, this is just a step to upgrade sometime soon to 35 lux as well as i have the amazing 28 cron :grin:

A beautiful Leica dealer ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

teeraash

That is definitely not an ethical behaviour. The M is supposed to be the same price as the M9, so 230,000 at most. When I buy mine, I will order it from Germany as usual.
Let me know which store that you plan to order the M from? I've a plan to visit my friend in Dusseldorf sometime next year. Probably, I'll look for the M there.

Last edited:

jonoslack

HI There
Just back from China . . . here are a couple to set things off!

Fujian Tulou with 50 'cron Asph

Chinese Lady with 90 Elmarit

V

Vivek

HI There
Just back from China . . . here are a couple to set things off!

Chinese Lady with 90 Elmarit[/SIZE][/CENTER]
That one is superb, Jono! :thumbs:

I have no idea why you fancy the other image. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.