The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
re: Fun with the New Leica M

It's a lovely photo Woody
Ah - a Norwich (just where I am). We used to keep Norfolk terriers (and breed them too). We found the bitches were a bit snappy (we had to have one put down after she bit the local lady of the manor and a nature conservancy rep). The dogs were just lovely.

all the best
Basil is from a fancy family but he doesn't know it - he just likes to chase squirrels and roll in the carcasses of small dead things. His grandfather was a famous dog named Rocky who won best in show at Westminster a bit more than a decade ago. The thing that I like about these dogs are they are not overbred and don't have any congenital issues. I've sworn not to post pet or cute child pictures and I promise to stop this.

D&A

It's a lovely photo Woody
Ah - a Norwich (just where I am). We used to keep Norfolk terriers (and breed them too). We found the bitches were a bit snappy (we had to have one put down after she bit the local lady of the manor and a nature conservancy rep). The dogs were just lovely.

all the best
I can identify with this. While growing up our Cairn terrier (close cousin to the Norwich etc.) would literally terrorize me. He would sleep on top of my bed (1st mistake) and if I moved, the growls would be a prelude to outright bites if I dared moved. Jumping out of bed as so not to get bit in order to prepare for grammar school was an exercise in frustration.

He was so brazen that when a giant female Great Dane in heat came prancing down the block and he took a liking to her....her male suitor came charging from five houses away and literally grabbed hold of him and shook him apart like a stuff animal. After 6 weeks of recovery, it's amazing he was able to live out the rest of his life, of course as feisty as ever. Got to give these little terriers credit...they know little fear and have quite the personality.

Obviously I've moved on to more docile type of canines (needing to get out of bed each morning without all the dramatics). :)

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

jonoslack

Basil is from a fancy family but he doesn't know it - he just likes to chase squirrels and roll in the carcasses of small dead things. His grandfather was a famous dog named Rocky who won best in show at Westminster a bit more than a decade ago. The thing that I like about these dogs are they are not overbred and don't have any congenital issues. I've sworn not to post pet or cute child pictures and I promise to stop this.
Well, I thought it was a great picture, and it seems to me that pet and child photos are just like any other subject . . . if they're good photos they're worth looking at, and if they aren't it doesn't matter what the subject is!

All the best

seakayaker

Been Awhile...

M9, 75Cron asph
. . . . . nice to see you back, great photographs! (nice to see the 75 Cron in use, I have been carrying it around in the bag with my M9 just not getting much play.)

Always love to see what's happening on the streets of Bean Town!

4, 1, & 10 are my favorites out of the group.

shtarka1

. . . . . nice to see you back, great photographs! (nice to see the 75 Cron in use, I have been carrying it around in the bag with my M9 just not getting much play.)

Always love to see what's happening on the streets of Bean Town!

4, 1, & 10 are my favorites out of the group.
Thanks a lot Dan! Just picked up the 75 Cron last week & i'm loving it!

ced

Thanks those that posted "likes" for my pics!
Wuffstuff like the last but it shows rather pixelated on my screen, in the meantime you performed magic while I was away browsing your fine website :).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.