The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickCheung

Thanks for the comments :)

David, the quick edits might just be all you need :) I'm young and I stll have more time to burn! haha :)

Ceh, that photo has such a nice feel to it!

sjg284

JeffWarren

re: Fun with the New Leica M

So one way to do color is to look for colorful things. Actually probably not the best strategy. M + 18mm SEM.

This is an amazing shot woody that I keep turning to...where is it & what is it? It looks to me to be an illusion at times..surreal. Thanks for sharing

D&A

This is an amazing shot woody that I keep turning to...where is it & what is it? It looks to me to be an illusion at times..surreal. Thanks for sharing
Agree, I keep coming back to this one too and the B&W images taken inside the Building Museum. Jeff, I'll let Woody confirm, but the color shot almost certainly looks like it was taken a block away from the Verizon Center in downtown D.C.

Dave (D&A)

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member

Agree, I keep coming back to this one too and the B&W images taken inside the Building Museum. Jeff, I'll let Woody confirm, but the color shot almost certainly looks like it was taken a block away from the Verizon Center in downtown D.C.

Dave (D&A)
Correct. In front of the Smithsonian American Art Museum (the old Patent Office); the courtyard is inside.

Vaquero by Luis Jimenez.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member

Good job on the keystoning Woody ;)
Thanks. In general I aim for radical, distorted perspective or keystone free perfection. Anything in between, particularly typical tilting the camera up to minimize the foreground, looks like a mistake to me.

I process stitches which I want to have correct perspective in PTGui. The perspective control tool (once you find it) is intuitive and accurate. Getting the same result in PS can take forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.