The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceh

Frits,Edward,
beautiful portraits,
bravo :thumbs:

Lloyd,rayyan,
Thank you for your kind words :)
and thank you all for likes,much appreciated:)

MM,35/1.4 Lux FLE,ND filter 8x..

arild

Took Amelie to the Polaria Arctic aquarium today, had lots of fun. All M9/28 Cron..

Stage fright

Chubby seal (it weighs 300kg)

Harbour seal

Looking through the window to an enormous bathtub

richardman

Still processing my daughter's prom photos, but these two jumped out at me.

No cloud (it is California) and no time due to the schedules, did the best I could. Leica M9 with ZM 85/2.

Frits

Sunday at the Masters.

For the last 25 years or so, Anne and I have made Masters Sunday a special day (we are avid golfers, very involved with our club).
After years of dealing with our growing kids and order-in pizzas for round 4, we are back to being just the two of us.
Tonight it was a simple plate of smoked salmon with a nice glass of wine as we enjoyed this great tournament.
Great play-off finish and congrats Aussies!

(M9, 24mm Elmar-M ASPH)

dude163

Hey All, like Patrick, Ive been busy with real life (tm) also , but I am still the defacto photographer for kids birthday parties, lol

One of my close friends had a birthday party at a Pottery studio for her 10 year old daughter , it was alot of fun and quite crowded, we dropped off the kids, but I returned 15 minutes prior to the end and asked if I could flit around and take some shots. I even checked with all the kids and they said sure , One of them even remarked about my " cool old camera"

Here is my Daughter still giddy after all the pottery work

A friend of hers taken with natural light and given a *soft* processing touch

and the group shot of the other kids acting 10 years old

Hosermage

Nice to see people getting out and about now that winter has passed :) We took a metro ride today into Chinatown to have dimsum.

I had an idea to take a slower shutter shot out the window while the train was moving, but either the shutter is too slow or the train was too fast... Completely not what I had in mind, but I still like it:

It was cloudy, but here's a few vibrant color shots:

Bamboo is my favorite plant/grass, must be some Chinese hereditary thing.

edwardkaraa

I had an idea to take a slower shutter shot out the window while the train was moving, but either the shutter is too slow or the train was too fast... Completely not what I had in mind, but I still like it:
Isn't that the infamous M9 sensor banding? :D

Nice shot David!

Frits

Nice Frits, and a great idea. (That was a great finish today, wasn't it?)
The real excitement started late (last 4 holes in regulation play), but from there on in it was awesome!
We look forward to it each year. We camp out in the TV room to watch the final round and have a blast. Even when the kids were little, they knew there would be no formal Sunday dinner. Grab something quick and stick with the game.
Great fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.