The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

A few today with the Leica M-E and 45mm Contax G f/2 Planar.

Swinging into spring (80 today and 40 tomorrow).

Thinking of Boston

Wind in the willows

jaree

Jaree, I was fortunate enough to made the trek down into the canyons almost 10 years ago. There is much more beauty to be seen below. Highly recommended to anyone who can find the time and physical strength. My only regret is that I wasn't into photography back then to take some nice photos.
Yes David, the canyon is indeed lovely when hiking down too. I did manage to cover a part of the Kaibab trail but had to head back up soon as I was driving back the same day. One of these days, I will be back for a longer tour.

ceh

Ceh where in your country is this favoured spot located, it inspires you for some great images! Always look forward to new takes.
I am so pleased, thanks. Actually it is my hometown, Zilina. I have
been living here for over 40 years.

MM,Elmarit 2.8/90..

rayyan

I met an American couple traveling with their grown up daughter, on a flight.
We got talking. They wondered if they could get to see their favorite team play in the Super Bowl ( being transmitted live ) in the States.

That got us searching hotels and avenues in the small town in Laos, if there could be a feed of the game.

We did find a lot of sat dishes, but not what we were looking for.

True story. At least, me and the daughter climbed up this tree, swung and dived into the river. Always wanted to do that!!

ced

Thanks Ceh and another nice one to boot!
Thanks to the others that posted likes to my last 2 and taking the trouble to open them.
Tomorrow I will visit the Waterloo flea market and hope to get some more.
Here's another 2 with M9-75 Summarit from my last visit.

Last edited:

tashley

Subscriber Member
re: Fun with the New Leica M

Some with M240 and 50 Lux, shot in Brighton ... scene of an expedition with Mr. Slack in 2007, both of us then clutching our new M8s...

Photojazz

this thread is taking forever to load.

I suggest 1024 X 768 as max image size.

Jeff, come on, almost 6000 pixels wide for web display?

gogopix

Subscriber

Some with M240 and 50 Lux, shot in Brighton ... scene of an expedition with Mr. Slack in 2007, both of us then clutching our new M8s...

Tim

Nice posting, BUT...I'm confused. Are these Leica M [240] shots? or M8s?

Actually, my guess in that they are M; they don't look like either the M8 or M9.
what do you use to process?

Thx and regards
Victor

Photojazz

Victor, it seems most the guys have upgraded to the new M 240, which essentially is an M10.

This really gives me a good idea. To start an M8-M9 thread, so we don't get lost in the shuffle. I think the different sensors, are enough to justify seperation. That way, we can get a feel for what we are looking at. seperately, instead of jumbled together. I don't intend to upgrade cameras myself. I just bought glass (not even in transit yet), that's it for me for a good while.

Status
Not open for further replies.