The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duane Pandorf

While getting my truck serviced yesterday (oil change, tire rotation) this little gal was waiting with her mother. As I normally always wearing my Leica I couldn't resist a shot. She didn't flinch.

Leica M-E, Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 III

wuffstuff

And a beautiful image to finish with! Congratulations on the MM - looking forward to your images with it!

I'm without the M9-P now, and my Leica M is awaited - don't think it will be long :D

All the best

Mike
Thanks Mike. The comments of a fellow South Westerner are always valued. Hope the M is everything you want.

tashley

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun with the New Leica M

A couple from yesterday with the M240, the first with the 90mm Macro-Elmar at F11 and the second with the 28 Cron at F 2.8, both of which I am lining up for future reviews so having fun shooting. Both really good, easy to use lenses and both do nicely on the M...

Seascape

Tim your B&W conversion looks very nice.
Maybe not as dramatic as the MM images tend to be, but a very pleasant long tonal range that has plenty of impact.

Nice work :thumbup:

RF_Licks

Great shots all! My M(240) is on the way back to Solms for the lug fix. I'm sure many of you posting here are affected as well.

One reason I am enjoying the M is shooting wide lenses with the EVF. Although there is a delay, it does help with accurate framing. Some pics with the Voigtlander 21 Ultron.

Joe

Hosermage

I had a great weekend, took probably 200+ shots while taking my son out to enjoy the weather. Here's a couple from Saturday morning... the rest still need to be processed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.