The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoslack

Re: Fun with the New Leica M

Something looks very very wrong with almost every shot I've seen from this camera in the way it deals with skin tones.
Hi There
Please could you qualify that . .. it's like saying "every time I drove a Ferrari I had a nagging feeling that it was a load of rubbish"

What's wrong?

scho

An absolutely beautiful spring day. Two more with the CV 28mm f/1.9 Ultron on the M-E. First is a two shot stitch.

Amin

Just got back my stuff from DAG, and it now all focuses as it should. Now if only I would start focusing like I should...

L1002025 by Amin Sabet, on Flickr

I'm loving this lens though. Canon 50/1.4 LTM. Really lovely character when stopped down to f/2. One of the best value fast 50s I've ever bought.

arild

Very cool, Duane. Reminds me of the movie "Drive", if only because of the combination of neon colours and a fast car.

Status
Not open for further replies.