The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photojazz

hey David, you trying to steal my tree thunder? ;) Reminded me of that 50 shot I took testing this week. I still have to decide what to do about my 50 lux. Tired of thinking about it today though.

rayyan

Thank you so very much folks for the ' likes '. :salute:

Let me give some sugar.. to the cron 75, of course!!

On the ME.

D&A

Edward, I have a bike in that color...maybe that car is for sale so I can have a matching pair :) . Very natural and attractive portraits!

Dave (D&A)

Photojazz

wow, the water is really low there, that's probably not good by this time of year...

nice shot.

here's a 3rd in my BW series today:

It's interesting sometimes to try and make something out of essentially not much. lol. With lines, and light, sometimes it works.

Same as before SEII, 50mm lux, M9

iiiNelson

Hello all. I've spent the last couple days looking at some of the pictures I've missed the last month of so when I decided to mostly "unplug," travel, and generally enjoy life. Great pictures all around. Here are a few pictures I took at my Elementary and Middle school... It's closing sadly after 40 something years this school year but I was able to get some pictures that will be shown at the closing ceremony (that sadly I won't be able to attend due to work obligations.) Here's a few. All of the shots were taken with the M9 and a combination of the 35 Cron ASPH, 50 Lux ASPH and VC 21 Ultron... I'd have to check the metadata to confirm which of these were taken with what though.

Status
Not open for further replies.