The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

All: Great work!

It's fun having an M, again, and being able to post some shots. Today at the Fremont Street Market, Seattle, WA. M with 50 lux.

Cheers, Matt

jonoslack

Re: Fun with the New Leica M

I've been having fun with the 80-200 f2 on the M - a good match for nature. Here are a few examples

Early Morning Rape

Dandelion Clock

Elegance

The spider and the mosquito

Spring Posy

Keeping Caspar In (or is that out?)

Nettles

raist3d

HI Vivek
Thank you for the link. As you say, tough to manage things photographed many times before.

And no distress - I didn't see the banding - let's try this shot instead

50 AA 2000 ISO

For those interested, here's what it looks like in the daytime:

Crazy place!

- Ricardo

V

Vivek

ME and 35 Summilux&Summicron , 50 Summilux
Would not be able to post for awhile. Bye now and see you all again in July. Have a happy shooting everyone :)
Looking forward to your early return, Teera! Happy shooting! :)

raist3d

So what's the deal with that place (maybe you said and I missed it)- are those residences? Market places? How many stories tall?

- Ricardo

ashwinrao1

Thanks, everyone. It was a special trip. For those of you who don't know, I got engaged in Paris, and then it was off to Italy to enjoy further :)...

Wonderful pics, everyone!

erudolph

I've had an M for about 48 hours and have first impressions which I'll skip over for the moment. Pictures talk louder.

First photo with the M and 50mm AA.

same setup

Status
Not open for further replies.