The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwardkaraa

Thank you very much ced and Ashwin! Indeed I have been trying to get this lens for the last 2 years. I wish I had bought your lens back then, Ashwin :) Thanks for the advice by the way. Greatly appreciated!

erudolph

Re: Fun with the New Leica M

Two with the f/1 Noct at ISO 1000

These are pretty much straight off the camera, using LR's Adobe Standard profile. The camera was white balanced under the lamp. Because of the mixed tungsten and failing daylight coming in the window, in LightRoom I used a grad to warm the back wall of the first shot.

jonoslack

Gary - you're Dad's car is wonderful . . . and so is that photo.
Our Puppy has a new collar (with her name and phone number on it).

Matty - 50 'lux wide open​

D&A

Jono wrote-->>>> "Gary - you're Dad's car is wonderful . . . and so is that photo.
Our Puppy has a new collar (with her name and phone number on it)."<<<<

Quite Agree....Gary, truly a lovely image of your dad's car!

Jono, with her new collar with name and phone number, does that mean she's old enough to troll the neighborhood for a date? :) With her cute looks, something tells me she'll have no trouble finding one...LOL!

Dave (D&A)

Mike Woods

Hi There
Just a touch of summer here - these were shot late in the evening yesterday with the 50 'lux

self portrait with dog

summer sauna - with a glass of Gavi and taramasalata on cucumber

Lovely Jono!

Still waiting for mine....my dealer has had three, all black. I'm first in line for chrome - hopefully soon :D

Mike

rga

Multnomah Falls, Columbia River Gorge
M9, Noctilux f/1 @ f1 (.9ND+polarizer)

Base of Horsetail Falls (same road, same equipment):

jonoslack

Lovely Jono!

Still waiting for mine....my dealer has had three, all black. I'm first in line for chrome - hopefully soon :D

Mike
Hi there Mike
I'm waiting for a chrome one as well. Second body, so I can't complain. I hope yours comes soon. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.