The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

algrove

Re: Fun with the New Leica M

Beggars could not be choosers so I decided to take the offer of a refurbished black one that came into the Leica Store, while I was lamenting about sending mine off for many weeks just before a few months of heavy travel. My first M is in Solms so this way I will still have an M to use.

Knorp

People with two M bodies should be ashamed of them selves, while others still waiting for their first :lecture:

Just a very early morning's thought ... :angel:

(he who is still waiting :banghead:)

Kind reagrds.

m_driscoll

A few from today's outing to Discovery Park with Ashwin and Michael. My M, with 90mm Summarit, in company with Ashwin's MM, and, Michael's M6, & Fuji XE-1.

Cheers, Matt

ashwinrao1

Great stuff, Matt, and it was great to see you today...wrong thread, I know, but felt the need to share these (MM)

m_driscoll

A knowledgeable traditionalist. He liked that I was shooting film with my M. I said it was digital and gave him a dollar. Couldn't staple and shoot at the same time, so the young lady used the staple gun. I should have given him $5.

Sarturday at the Georgetown (Seattle) Carnival (georgetown carnival)

Cheers, Matt

jonoslack

Great stuff Ashwin & Matt - Looks like a fun trip.
all the best from over the pond (where it's drab gray and 13C euch!).

The last oredock in Ashland, WI is being torn down. It's sad to see. Driving into town from either the east or the west, you would see it jutting into Chequamegon Bay and you knew you were home. Ashland's skyline will not be recognizable once it's completely gone.

All images processed with Silver Efex Pro 2 in Aperture.

M9 + 35 Summilux-M ASPH

the end is near; the destruction of the last oredock in ashland, wi [from afar]

M8.2 + 90 Elmarit-M (thin)

the end is near; the destruction of the last oredock in ashland, wi [from afar (2)]

M9 + 35 Summilx-M ASPH

the end is near; the destruction of the last oredock in ashland, wi [from shore]

A full set of oredock pictures from over the years.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member

St John the Devine showing the tension between Romanesque and Gothic in this massive unfinished building. M 240 + 18mm SEM - three frames stitched in PtGui.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member

There's a Jane Alexander installation on display in the cathedral so her part animal part person figures show up in various odd spots.

D&A

Great stuff Ashwin & Matt - Looks like a fun trip.
all the best from over the pond (where it's drab gray and 13C euch!).
+1! Yes, really good. Matt, there is something about shot #3 you posted (mother & daughter?). Besides the composition and lovely feeling I get from viewing the image, the apparent dimensionality captured is excellent. Nice job with all the images.

Dave (D&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.