The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I run into posts on different forums on what is ' street ' photography.

Let me state at the beginning..I do not know and I do not ****ing care.
:eek:
Well I don't know the bleep what it is other than that which is shot on the street.
But PLEASE no ******* here, there are forums dedicated to that :eek:
-bob

Lloyd

I run into posts on different forums on what is ' street ' photography.

Let me state at the beginning..I do not know and I do not ****ing care.

These are just names to encompass a very broad category.

Here are some that I took on/along/in/over/under a street/road etc.

Somebody said ( of a few images ), ' they are more portraits than ' street '.

You know what I told the person?

Right!!
I don't either! But i do like those shots! :thumbup:

dude163

Hi all, I went to my parents to drop off a card and also to take a pic of my dad as a present , as you can see my sister was there too and she took a photo of me and my dad also :)

elmarit 135

summicron 50

and my version, lol

Hosermage

Hope each father had a nice weekend :)

We went camping with friends so here are a few from the trip:

Morning... unrealistic at all, but it is closer to my memory

Just woke up

Hold still... let me take a picture of that

downstairs

Again, not for Leica's target group. M9 with a Taylor,Taylor & Hobson Summarit 50/1.5. Out of the can jpegs, tweaked with Photomatix.

KeithL

Re: Fun with the New Leica M

Rather reluctantly, I joined the queue today. Looking forward to contributing here this time next year :)

V

Vivek

If awslee keeps posting images like the ones on this page alone, I might even join you in that waiting list.

How the old classics appear to perform on the M is not good for my cash at all.

V

Vivek

Again, not for Leica's target group. M9 with a Taylor,Taylor & Hobson Summarit 50/1.5. Out of the can jpegs, tweaked with Photomatix.
Pardon me for asking. Is that MM or M9? I have seen your MM images of such still life (hence the query) and this one looks equally nice in terms of the light but for the too sharp looking edges

downstairs

Pardon me for asking. Is that MM or M9? I have seen your MM images of such still life (hence the query) and this one looks equally nice in terms of the light but for the too sharp looking edges
This one is M9. I used the red, magenta and yellow sliders to brighten the roses and stalks. Yes, it is bit exaggerated to get a sense of decay. An original is here and is less dramatic. The MM would have required an orange filter.

V

Vivek

Thanks! Wow! The original looks even nicer!

You are a master of lighting, for sure! :)

jaknight

Just received my new M and had the chance to use it for a couple of hours over the weekend. I thought I might share a small selection of pictures from Guernsey. I have not posted images on this forum before, and apologise for any errors. The type 240 is a lovely camera to use, and the shutter is fabulous. IMHO it is a good step up from my M8 & 9, though both of these are great cameras too. I have it set up with a RRS baseplate and grip and on this weekend just took it out with the 35mm f1.4 Asph. John

Status
Not open for further replies.