The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ced

Rayan love the image of the boat!
What happened to Ceh? Has just disappeared...
Hope he is okay as his regular posts were something to look forward to.
Animefex a lot of fingers there, nice B&W!
Absense or Absynthe? :)

Last edited:

Peter Klein

Oh, my! A Mamiya-Sekor 500 DTL. The very first SLR I ever shot, in 1968 or 1969. It took good pictures, but it had shutter noise that could frighten children several blocks away! Ker-KLUNK, Ge-THWAP. :grin:

Thanks for the memory. :)

--Peter

Sorry gang, I was gone for awhile. Hopefully this will help make up for my absense...

M8 + 35 Summarit

animefx

Haha it certainly is a loud beast isn't it? Pretty neat looking camera though. Glad I could trigger a bit of nostalgia :)

Oh, my! A Mamiya-Sekor 500 DTL. The very first SLR I ever shot, in 1968 or 1969. It took good pictures, but it had shutter noise that could frighten children several blocks away! Ker-KLUNK, Ge-THWAP. :grin:

Thanks for the memory. :)

--Peter

erudolph

M240 and M9 for what it's worth

FWIW, yesterday I had a chance to take a shot similar to one I'd taken earlier with the M9. Here are the shots and the conditions. Both processed in LR.

M9, 35mm ASPH, late in the day

M240, 50mm AA, closer to midday

fultonpics

wow, a Mamiya. I went into the Navy Exchange in 1969 and wanted a Nikon soooo badly but working at Baskin Robbins, I could afford the Mamiya--just like that one!! loved that camera. the excitement to bring home my first SLR. can't beat that feeling even today.

jonoslack

Re: Fun with the New Leica M

To mark the 100th Anniversary of the birth of Benjamin Britten, Peter Grimes was performed on the beach at Aldeburgh - here is a snap of the wonderful set. I'm afraid it's a stitch from a number of handheld shots with the 135 APO telyt - some at rather slow shutter speeds. No opportunity to do anything better. If you click on the title below the image it'll take you to a larger copy (you can zoom in).

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Re: Fun with the New Leica M

To mark the 100th Anniversary of the birth of Benjamin Britten, Peter Grimes was performed on the beach at Aldeburgh - here is a snap of the wonderful set. I'm afraid it's a stitch from a number of handheld shots with the 135 APO telyt - some at rather slow shutter speeds. No opportunity to do anything better. If you click on the title below the image it'll take you to a larger copy (you can zoom in).

Sensational venue for a performance of Grimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.