The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosermage

It seems there are several type of people that are useful to have as close friends or family members. A doctor and lawyer, for obvious reasons... a computer person, as I've been often called upon to fix various issues... and a photographer, for these type of impromptu family get together shot:

Doesn't hurt to have the 50'Lux mounted, too :)

xdayv

David, very nice rendering... it's nice to be a photographer at times. The 50 lux is surely my fav, not withstanding it is my one and only lens for the RF. ^^

jonoslack

Re: Fun with the New Leica M

First shot with the 50 'lux f1.8 640 ISO

Second with the 75 'cron f2.8

Hallo Scarlett . . . . . Hi Daddy

The photographer and his dog

wstam

Hi,

Thanks for all the sharing! I got my M in Apr. Within 2 weeks it was send to Solms for the repair. Got it back in May but don't have much time shooting with it.

Singapore is covered in haze due to the forest fire in Indonesia. Yesterday the sky cleared out. So went out to take some shots.

Cheers!

Gary Clennan

Very nice pics Jono. Our kids were both premature and it is very stressful for a parent going back and forth to the hospital. You just want to get your baby home but you can't. Lot's of ups and downs. I wish them the best.

Here is a reprocessed one from a while ago:

L1000050-Edit by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.