The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photojazz

Now, to reflect on the moment, wow, what a nice lens. She's a little selective how she's treated though, she demands excellent form. Great, another tough piece of equipment that puts a lot of demands on me, haha.

bijansabet

I'm still a newbie on this forum so not sure how often I should post.

This one is my friend Mo at Bernal Heights in San Francisco at sunrise.

[Leica M9-P + 35mm lux]

Photojazz

That looked like a violation of the Newbie posting rule number 4119 to me. Just kidding, post all you want when you want, there's no rules that I know of. The only rule is there are no rules. ;)

dude163

This was taken last saturday, the first day of summer vacation, someone was a bit excited

and here is a 1975 pontiac by the ice cream shack that evening

kuujinbo

More from the streets of Madrid, Spain with M9 and 50 cron
Love the series. Your photos have a unique and consistent signature I really like, especially the B&W. Probably strange, but I always view threads from the last page and hit the End key - don't see the poster's name that way. Always know which ones are yours. :)

Photojazz

So, what do those levitation dudes do for an encore?

Upon review, Mdriscoll, I found that last image up there particularly disturbing.

Last edited:

Photojazz

I had my ISO set wrong today, oops. I just forgot to check it, and it was set higher, I didn't even check my aperture, I just stopped, focused and fired, lol. But it's not bad, at least it's in focus. ;)

75 APO Cron ASPH/M9

D&A

Re: Fun with the New Leica M

Kurt, in your 4th (next to last shot), look at the progression of people pictured on the side of the bus. On the left you have a youthful boy and girl who look like a young couple (together) and then the young girl looking straight ahead with the buy on the strrt next to her (picture) as though they are a couple. Very effective and nicely captured. I almost wish the older woman walking in the opposite direction next to the bus, wasn't part of this image.

As an aside, have you returned to using the new M?

Dave (D&A)

mAlKhamis

Kuujinbo, thank you so much for the kind words, so glad you like my work :) you know that my signature comes out of feelings not from saved recipes or presets. cheers !

Photojazz, those levitation dudes use some sort of custom made welded metal bars to do their encore thing :)

More from Madrid and around, with m9 and 28 cron

Within El Escorial by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Street Band by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Violinist's moment by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

The way to protest by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Wall readings by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

The side of El Escorial by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Photojazz

Mohammad, there was a guy on America's Got Talent that did this thing by himself, sitting up in the air suspended by a cane, it was weird. I am still not quite sure how he did that. It was pretty freaky. He's going to Vegas, somehow, with this one trick. It was impressive, yes, but America's most talented? I don't think so.

Hosermage

Got bad news from DAG about the front-focus issue I had with my 90mm Elmarit-M, he said it cannot be adjusted. It was very slight, but which Leica owner isn't a perfectionist? Luckily, I've already replaced it with the 90mm Macro-Elmar-M. Still not 100% comfortable with this focal length.

Status
Not open for further replies.