The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosermage

Before we went to see the Ringling Bros. Circus, I checked to see if they had any rules against cameras: they do not allow any lens over 3 inches long. I thought that was kind of a weird one, but I was glad my 90'MacroElmar is only 1.5 inch collapsed. Anyway, here are some "circus acts":

the pre-show:

the beast master:

tight ropes:

human cannonball:

elephant conga:

... and my favorite shot of the night:

m_driscoll

Lake Union "Duck Dodge". Right in front of my office deck; almost every Tuesday in the Summer. M with 50mm lux and 135mm f/4.

Cheers, Matt

Last edited:

scott kirkpatrick

Anyone who remembers the Chas Adams cartoon

with the caption, "A round trip and a one-way to ..." will know where these two pictures were taken, at "...":

scott

scho

A few re-processed images taken last spring in Chile with the M-E, 45mm F/2 Planar G (M mount converted), and 28mm f/2.8 Biogon G (M mount converted).

Frutillar 45 Planar

Puerto Varas (both images with 28 Biogon and converted to B&W in SEP2Pro)

teeraash

Re: Fun with the New Leica M

Test driving the M for 2 days now. I think I like it but need more time to explore the camera.

D&A

Timothy, really like the dark erie type of exposure used. Maybe because I'm always under this bridge during daylight hours cycling and have never seen it from this area underneith looking quite like this. Sort of sinister looking.

Dave (D&A)

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member

Timothy, really like the dark erie type of exposure used. Maybe because I'm always under this bridge during daylight hours cycling and have never seen it from this area underneith looking quite like this. Sort of sinister looking.

Dave (D&A)
Thanks, Dave. I was standing on part of the bike path for this shot. The Bridge is rather menacing at night, creepy--almost baleful--which is why photographing it appeals to my current anti-authoritarian mood.

scho

A foggy day at sea somewhere off the coast of Chile. Leica M-E with 28mm f/2.8 Biogon G (M mount).

Status
Not open for further replies.