The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

Finally getting around to working on the pictures from a trip to Burma earlier in the year. Barbershop in the Kyauktada market, Rangoon (M8.2, 35 mm Summarit).

M

melantye

Re: Fun with the New Leica M

Here are some more photos with the M and Noctilux at my friend's wedding. This first one is inside a dimly lit church - the EVF def helped me focusing, though a few freezes now and then. Didn't get many chance to take photos because well, there is a hired pro and also I have to fulfill my best man duties :D

Last edited:

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member

Leica M with a late 1940's Nippon Kogaku "Japan" Nikkor-S.C. 50mm f/1.4 LTM lens. When shot wide open, as here, it creates a wonderful hazy glow.

m_driscoll

A new U of W Bio building (nice moire!) and Discovery Park photo shoot. Leica M (240) with Super-Elmar-M 21mm f/3.4 ASPH.

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

+1. Seattle does appear to be where all the cool Leica photographers hang out :) I'm right behind you David!

Dave (D&A)
David and Dave: "Cool"? You're making me blush. ;) Most of the world thinks that Seattle's just North of Disneyland. David, just a few miles up the I-5. Ashwin's usually the tour director. Let us know if you guys are ever up here in our hood.

Cheers, Matt

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Monochrom + 50mm Summicron Asph. + B+W 040 filter. I'm a little defensive about the cat. I don't post pictures of my cat online. I don't even have a cat. I actually don't really like cats. This guy just sort of wandered into the frame.

Hosermage

Woody, I just happened to take my first picture of cats yesterday, too, while taking an evening stroll around the block.

weinschela

Subscriber Member

This hibiscus is with Leica R 35-70 f/4. Focus with EVF. Not a possibility with the M9 but easy as pie with M:

Status
Not open for further replies.