The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

baudolino

Staying with the mountains theme, from last week's escapade to Bosnia and Serbia:

(1) on the way to Trnovacko lake, Bosnia

(2) on the way to Mt. Bregoc, 2014 metres above see level, highest mountain of the Zelengora range, Bosnia (my brother in law and his dog in the foreground)

(3) Skakavac waterfall seen from a ridge near Dragos Sedlo, Perucica primeval forest, Bosnia

(4) monument to 3,301 fallen Marshall Tito's partisans at Tjentjiste, the place of a major battle with the Nazis during WWII

(5) my brother in law and his dog at Prijevor, a beautiful spot under the Maglic mountain, Bosnia

(6) my dog and my car in a camp in Sarajevo, a few days before

(7) the Gypsy brass band "Arizona Dream" playing to our table in a restaurant in Guca, Serbia at the 2013 Guca festival, the "biggest party in the world, forget about Brazil" as the Serbs say :)

Enjoy your vacation, wherever you are!

Camera: M9P, lenses Elmarit 24 & Summilux 35 FLE

dude163

Went to Halifax with the family and took some shots at some of the museums we went to

I used to talk to these guys when i started in ATC in 1992 CT-33 Squadron Callsign was TRACER

Making a huge bubble!

And the moment it popped!

rayyan

Long time since I visited this forum.

To say that the work posted is awesome would be an understatement.

Gorgeous work by all, my friends.:clap::clap:

I am slowly getting back to editing images. Here is one recent one..

And just for fun..

Kindest regards to you all.

rsmphoto

Baudolino,

Beautiful shots, absolutely incredible scenery, seriously cool Rover tethered to the equally cool pup. My idea of the perfect vacation.

D&A

Tim, this image makes a strong impression and can convey a number of stories to the viewer. Cars are in the background parking lot (yet sparse) but puddles seen on the ground and the opened umbrella is resting the picnic table with an ominous but clearing sky...so possibly a rain delay or washout just occurred? I love the juxtaposition of the three woman, two in idle conversation and one buying time and in deep thought. The actually story may be quite different but it's fun to interpret. Lots of possibilities in this image and the overall lighting and composition all contribute to this image. Nicely captured!

Dave (D&A)

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member
Tim, this image makes a strong impression and can convey a number of stories to the viewer. Cars are in the background parking lot (yet sparse) but puddles seen on the ground and the opened umbrella is resting the picnic table with an ominous but clearing sky...so possibly a rain delay or washout just occurred? I love the juxtaposition of the three woman, two in idle conversation and one buying time and in deep thought. The actually story may be quite different but it's fun to interpret. Lots of possibilities in this image and the overall lighting and composition all contribute to this image. Nicely captured!

Dave (D&A)
Thank you very much, Dave. Quite a compliment. Little league tournament at the local ballpark in the town where I was shooting an assignment, intermittent storms, lucky shot.

D&A

Thank you very much, Dave. Quite a compliment. Little league tournament at the local ballpark in the town where I was shooting an assignment, intermittent storms, lucky shot.
A scene all too familiar to myself and no doubt countless of others but it's the way all the elements came together and were captured that makes this in my opinion such a successful and powerful image. Very much typical Americana.

Dave (D&A)

I'm a rare visitor and even more rare poster to DPI...

Using my small M lens collection on my Sony5N or M6 0.72 classic, while I wait for a newly-purchased M9 to be repaired (bought with a problem). I had an M8 from Dec 12 until about 3 weeks ago and absolutely loved it from day one.

CV21/4 on Sony5N

DSC00014 CV21/4 by smoothlennie, on Flickr

Cheap Jupiter-8 on my M8, no IR filter

L1011629 Valletta dark sky - web by smoothlennie, on Flickr

CV 90/3.5 APO on M8

L1013873 CV90 by smoothlennie, on Flickr

CV 35 Nokton (MC) on M8

L1012435 by smoothlennie, on Flickr

Contax G45/2 (M-converted) on M8

G45 f6.3 leaves L1013453 by smoothlennie, on Flickr

Last edited:
Status