The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ced

Lurking and posting likes.
Rayan some lovely B&W's!
Here are 2 from a recent visit to the UK.
Both with the M9 and the "Misty" one at 05:15.

scho

The old park boathouse used by the Cascadilla boat club. Leica M-E with Contax G 45mm f/2 Planar.

Mike Woods

A few from the M/50 'lux from yesterday evening, and some more observations:
1. Live View decimates the battery. I was only out a few hours and needed the spare. Things may improve once i've cycled through the charge/discharge process a few more times
2. I've shot here numerous times with the M9. Out of camera DNGs from the M are way ahead at this time of day. Colours were spot on and needed far less work, low noise, all good!
3. Camera seems to hold the highlights really well
4. I need to do some work on hyperfocal distances :rolleyes:

Anyway, here's a selection:

Regards

Mike

jonoslack

Here are a couple of handheld shots with the M, with the humble Leica R 35-70 f4. It's a compact lens, balances nicely on the M and has a great macro mode. It isn't even very expensive. Designed by Leica, but made by Kyocera (who made most of the Japanese Contax lenses too).

Harvest Time

Hoverfly

m_driscoll

Haven't been here in a while. Great photos posted, as always.

Peak to Peak Gondola and Whistler Mountain at Whistler, BC. M(240) with 75mm Summarit and 24mm Elmar.

Cheers, Matt

Hosermage

summer school is out... regular school is still two weeks away, so I've taking the rest of the week off to try to give my son some summer memories, also a chance to test my newly acquired 35'Lux in Disneyland. Since it was just the two of us, I didn't get a lot of chance to take photos :-/

He looked tired by the end of the day:

nature vs. man-made, simplified:

jonoslack

Watch photography seems to be popular, so I grabbed this shot of Sim's (much loved) watch (19 jewels no less). It was taken with the M, and the 35-70 f4 R lens in macro mode (hand held)

jonoslack

Two More - the first is with the 60mm R macro elmarit
The second is with the 75 'cron

Competition

Who do you think you're clicking at​

ceh

Hi Jono,
I like the "signature" (or character) of the 75 Cron lens of the new M240. Do you think that Cron 2.0/28 will behave similarly on this camera?
:)

pgmj,
great composition and beautiful colors.
:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.