The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoslack

Hi Jono,
I like the "signature" (or character) of the 75 Cron lens of the new M240. Do you think that Cron 2.0/28 will behave similarly on this camera?
:)
Hi There - yes indeed - the 28 'cron is also a winner. As is the terrifyingly expensive 50 APO (I only borrowed one and now it's gone home :cry:)

ced

Thanks for those that posted likes to my recent batch!
Thanks too to all those sharing their great to see images, keep 'em coming.

scho

Beautiful, quiet day on the waterfront. Idle dragon boats, minus the decorative golden heads and tails. Leica M-E with Contax G 45 Planar.

Mike Woods

Received a Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 from a fellow forum member this week (thanks Graeme!), and today was its first outing with the M:

Mike

teeraash

The M with 35 Cron and 50 Lux. Still learning how to PP the M's files but I have more and more confidence in the camera.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.