The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there
I had a little accident on eBay yesterday and am now the proud owner of a 1957 vintage rigid summicron 50.
I think it looks very pretty on the silver M

Here is a little test shot in our kitchen.

I will hopefully share your proudness early next week with a modified close range version of the same lens :)

m_driscoll

Nice work everyone!

On the deck of the Round House Lodge at Whistler Mountain, BC (el. 6069'/1850m). M(240) with the 24mm f/3.8 (1 and2) and the 35mm f/1.4 FLE. Wife and friends and some nice guys from 'Sacramento, CA' who spoke Punjabi.

Cheers, Matt

Hosermage

Received this little toy yesterday... taken with the 90mm macro plus adatper:

Next to a AA-size battery:

Actual image from the little thing:

Hosermage

Visited Legoland yesterday...

This image gave me quite some fun while pixel-peeping... I need this wall for lens tests :D

Not sure what this plant is... but it's beautiful. The leaves starts white/pink then somehow turns green?!

wife and kid...

jonoslack

Hi There
I'm in Cornwall right now - there will be snaps soon (oh yes!)

In the meantime here's a shot of the new rigid cron on my MM - a different look, but I rather like it.

all the best

teeraash

Fishermen came back ashore at dawn. All images were taken with M+ 50 lux.
I have one serious problem with the new M. I want to go out and shoot more. :)

jonoslack

Holiday snaps with the 50 rigid cron.

a hat and a hard place

tangled up in blue

Seagull

Farmer Mel

Sand in her shoes

proenca

Well, after selling my Leica S2, I returned to my favorite camera of all time : Leica M9 and my trust and old Summaron 35mm.

These are pictures from my recent holidays in beautifull Asturias, Spain

All with 35mm Summaron f3,5 , panoramas created in apg GIGA. minimal processing in Lightroom.

Hope you enjoy .)

Status
Not open for further replies.