The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

Been busy with the kids etc since school started, here are some shots from the summer that I liked

these are from an old fort from the War of independence era I believe , built in 1751

my youngest was alitle scared to be up on top of the ramparts, as you can see by the shadows, hehe my wife was in the car as it was sunny but the wind was very cold

ced

Some great pics posted recently, well done all those doing so!
Here are some images taken while on a visit to the UK.
These at Hughenden Manor which was the home of one time PM of GB Benjamin Disraeli.
All with M9 & 35Cron

chrism

Been busy with the kids etc since school started, here are some shots from the summer that I liked

these are from an old fort from the War of independence era I believe , built in 1751

my youngest was alitle scared to be up on top of the ramparts, as you can see by the shadows, hehe my wife was in the car as it was sunny but the wind was very cold
Fort Beausejour?

Chris

ceh

Hi there
I had a little accident on eBay yesterday and am now the proud owner of a 1957 vintage rigid summicron 50.
I think it looks very pretty on the silver M

I mean the lens looks cool on the black body, too.(1956)
:salute:

Duane Pandorf

My beautiful bride posing for me while driving home from picking up my new glasses. That is Table Rock in the background and we're only a couple miles south of Caesar's Head State Park in South Carolina.

Leica M-E, Leica Summilux-M 35mm pre-ASPH​

The small wooden bridge to get from the road to the shot above:

Leica M-E, Leica Summilux-M 35mm pre-ASPH​

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

This is my first post here.
I've just got the Leica M last week. This morning I went to my favorite place, Denver Art Meuseum Complex. It was a moment I hadn't had in a long time...freedom. Just one lens, no tripods, no filter etc. The picture may not be perfect but the feeling of holding the Leica M with a superb lens in my hand and my imagination was nothing money could buy (may not be true :).

Leica M and Leica 21mm Super Elmar M f/3.4

Last edited:

ced

Thanks to those that posted likes to my last batch much appreciated.
Here are another 2 of a very friendly Master Luthier Mr. Antonio Jassogne (hope the spelling is correct). The day I visited he was working on some personal piece for his home use.
I must revisit and do some pics using a tripod as the light is at a minimum in his workshop. Both M9-35Cron.

Status
Not open for further replies.