The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

I needed three photos for tonight's SLUG (Seattle Leica Users Group) gathering at Ashwin's. The theme was 'Chaos and Conformity'. This is 'Chaos'. M9 w/21mm f/2.8.

Cheers,

Matt

Duane Pandorf

Leica M-E, Leica Summilux-M 35mm pre-ASPH​

This is "Big Jake" and for $5 you're welcome to step up and have a seat! I had a layover in Fort Worth earlier this week and happened to stay in the Fort Worth Stock Yards area.

I have some more photos from that morning linked from the photo above.

ced

Those that posted likes for my previous batch, a big Thanks!
Here's another crop of Brussels ladies about their business of buying/selling.
All with M9 and 75 Summarit the last with CZ 50 Sonnar.

Hosermage

Maggie, looks like a fun trip! I visited Seattle few years ago on a road trip and have been wanting to do it again ever since.

Magnus, beautiful color scenery... the air feel so clean!

Here are a few shots from the Monterey Bay Aquarium. I don't think it's possible to take a bad picture of jellyfishes!

I wouldn't mind having a window like this in my house...

Oceanview Ave, or more well known as the Cannery Row. Now I feel obligated to read Mr. Steinbeck's book.

Maggie O

Thanks, Matt! I'd have loved to meet up with you, but we're on kind of a loose schedule and had no idea when or if we'd be here.

Seattle with the M9-P and the Nokton 50/1.5ASPH:

Family Outing, Space Needle, September 21, 2013 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Someone Else's Kid, Space Needle, September 21 ,2013 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Hipster Outing, Space Needle, September 21, 2013 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Mom, Space Needle, September 21, 2013 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Going Up, Space Needle, September 21, 2013 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

m_driscoll

M with 90mm Summarit. Lake Union and our house. Maybe, I can talk the adjacent Divers School into cleaning that stuff in the 4th photo up.

Cheers, Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.