The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

robsteve

Subscriber
Just going through some old images shot with the WATE and found this one from the GetDPI San Juan workshop. This was at 18mm and shot just after sunrise.

Lloyd

Hey! I know that place. I used to live not far from there... a very long time ago (1974).

Very nicely captured.

jonoslack

Hi there
Lots if great shots. Scott I love Gent. It's a bit of a mission driving there at the moment with all the tramlines being dug up. My Satnv takes me from one blocked road to the next.
We've been in Cornwall this week with wildly veering weather and I've been trying out a 24 elmar which was kindly lent to me:

Conflagration​
r

rayyan

Thanks for the ' likes ' folks.

Apologies for the dust bunnies. I originally and excitedly thought they were UFOs.

rayyan

Want to get a photo?

Don't want to get your suit wet and smelly? Want clean hands?

Stay in the city or the country club.

Good photo ops in the country club too.

jonoslack

Lovely shots Ray and Promote and Timothy (that's the kind of exposure I end up with too!).

Ray, I think I can honestly say I've never been to a country club.

This is with the M and the 24 Elmar:

swirling clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.