The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rga

Cafe @ Twilight
At my favorite hangout, Main Street Coffee Roasting Company, Redwood City, CA
Leica M, 21mm ASPH f/3,4 @ f/3,4 200 ISO

Photojazz

Added structure to create a more stencil look to this one... I also framed it, and darkened the outer perimeter to create more visual interest in the center of frame.

75 Cron/M9 ISO 500/f4.8

Photojazz

50mm Lux/M9 It was really harsh lighting when I shot this, I handheld a polarizer in front of my lens to knock some glare down. What do you think? It's a day or two past prime up here, this is from Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail

Photojazz

2 frame vertical pano 50 Lux/M9

To qualify why I shot this photo like this, there were other buildings associated with this farmstead, but there were tourists everywhere. So I shot what I could shoot without them. I also wanted to get some color and it was all up high! LOL.

Last edited:

Photojazz

Ohhh, I guess that's why it didn't ring a bell, I am not an Applite. I'm a PC. lol.

Plus it's early, and my brain is disengaged right now I think...

sjg284

A few from this week.. taken to carrying my camera to/from work daily again

All M240 & 50lux v2

Getting out of town..

Holiday season has begun..

Status
Not open for further replies.