The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photojazz

I have created two collections of images on my gallery for Fall 2013. A large color collection, and a very small Black and White collection. If they were any easier to find, well, they'd be located below here. Just go to my photo site at Zenfolio, and click the appropriate collection in Featured Galleries...

Zenfolio | Photojazz Photos

I hope you enjoy the tour. Many of them have been shown here, most are Leica, a few are Nikon images. the purpose of the collection is to focus on the art, not the gear.

Doug

Andrew Gough

Hi Folks, its been a crazy summer for me. I have been looking in on the tread, and there lots of great images! A few images from a spring trip to London and Paphos.

Andrew

wstam

Great photos everyone. Thanks for sharing.

Finally got a chance to give the latest M firmware a run over the weekend. Happy with the result.

Chicken Rice Store

No post processing, just some tilting of the photo to make it horizontally align. Happy with the colour under mixed lighting.

Cheers.

sjg284

Thanks all for the LIKES!

A bit from my day out Saturday..
M240

ZM25

50lux v2

50lux v2

Sunday tried to go see marathon, but security had it all quite locked down..

sjg284

New lens in today, with little daylight to play with it.. so shot indoors.

Carl Zeiss 80-200/4 Vario-Sonnar in old Contax C/Y mount!

Status
Not open for further replies.