The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photojazz

Shameless plug, I listed a super nice M9 in the GetDPI listings (mine). Only 1900 clicks on it. Anybody knows someone wanting a great M9, this one qualifies... I know there are others, you pick it, price and well used, or pay a bit more and get more, like well, mine.

Nice shots Andrew, Paul... Nikkor Noct on the M, that's awesome. Where did you get your adapter Paul?

Doug

Lloyd

Mohammad, these are really terrific images, as always! Thanks for sharing. One quick question, which 50 Cron do you use?

Quan

Have been lurking around this site for some times, love this friendly forum and superb works by all expert here

I am new to RF, got M9 in Jul and since then been learning (including tips from here), here Sunrise taken yesterday morning at Tanjong Benoa Bali, please do give input so I can improve further.

Cheers

M9+35/2

L1021311 by john_kuan, on Flickr

m_driscoll

We stopped by Arlington National Cemetery. My wife's grandfather is buried there. M(240).

Great photos everybody! Thanks for the "likes".

Cheers, Matt

mAlKhamis

Many thanks Lloyd, so glad that you liked them, as for lens, i'm still using the poor man version of the current cron (i.e. i'm not using the APO one, if thats what you are hinting for ! :p) ::eek::D

Cheers! my friend

Mohammad, these are really terrific images, as always! Thanks for sharing. One quick question, which 50 Cron do you use?

Lloyd

Thanks for the info, Mohammad. I was just curious. Your results are so superb, I wondered if it took the new Cron to get them. Now I wonder why one would need the new Cron!! :cool:

Lloyd

Have been lurking around this site for some times, love this friendly forum and superb works by all expert here

I am new to RF, got M9 in Jul and since then been learning (including tips from here), here Sunrise taken yesterday morning at Tanjong Benoa Bali, please do give input so I can improve further.

Cheers

M9+35/2

L1021311 by john_kuan, on Flickr
Very nice, John. An excellent first post. Welcome to the forum!

mAlKhamis

Thanks for the info, Mohammad. I was just curious. Your results are so superb, I wondered if it took the new Cron to get them. Now I wonder why one would need the new Cron!! :cool:
Many thanks Lloyd, the poor man 50 Cron is indeed one of the best 50mm lens available there with regard to value and results. The RAW files are simply stunning. I'm not spending that much effort in pp my images, just a small boot in clarity, contrasts and color tunes via camera raw, and then few touches using Nik software a 10min max process.
:thumbup: and Yes, i totally agree with you, why would someone need the new 7K 50 cron, unless that someone have lots of money to spend :toocool:
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.