The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Thanks a lot for the ' likes ' folks. :salute:

Settle down now..this is just tea.

Love the 90mm Elmarit-M.

jonoslack

Not so great to be back in the UK, but lunchtime walk today did provide a bit of late autumn colour (well rain washed!)

The first two are with the Noctilux - the last one with the 28 'cron

upside down

wide open wood

down by the river​

rayyan

Pleaaassseeee tell me more where those images are taken , what they show and how you created that look. I like them a lot. Tom
Hi Tom. Thanks for the encouragement.

Images were taken during the Annapurna Trek in Nepal.

The first image shows my luxurious lodgings on our way up. It is at about 5600 mts. M8 lux 50mm asph.

The second image shows a village where we parked before our ascent. Located at about 3700 mts. Early morning abolution being performed in the bg. The lad is sauntering off to school. Very foggy and a bit nippy. November is the best month to trek/ascend mountains in Nepal.
M8 and the cron 28mm asph.

The first image is a straight Nik ' wet plate ' filter.

The second image is a selective application of the Nik 1970 Kodachrome filter.

Best regards.

rayyan

Sony!! A7/A7R..More like classrooms.

Leica lenses on Sony :eek:

If that was meant to be..Leica would have been supplying Sony with lenses and Sony with bodies to Leica.:eek::eek::wtf:

Folks there is no tomorrow. Get your Sony..The End is Near.

Me..I took my trusted M8. Put on the lux 50 asph. Took a few shots. Made me feel like a Biker.

Straight out of the discontinued M8...

Then there was my son's car parked in the garage....

Contentment is a very big virtue. One should live in peace with his/her pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.