The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorkil

Thank you!

The 2 boat pictures were at 1250.
The flowers at 3200
The sunset with the man was 200. And that was shot with a 90 summ apo, not 50.
Thanks. Yes I guessed the flowers was at the nearby maximum, but still looks very nice indeed, actually with a certain and special glow, compared to the others. But in practice a M240 wount go usuable up at higher ISO's I guess?
thorkil

Tony_K

I'll bite.... hello everyone... A few from a recent trip to the county fair:

M9 with 35 cron asph except the last which was the zeiss 50mm planar

American Young

Lloyd

Thanks! - looks like a very nice place.
We like to think it is. Generally, it's pretty laid back; the flame wars, antagonism, etc., prevalent on other forums is frowned on, and mostly missing here. We try to be more civilized, at least.

Glad to have you aboard; hope you enjoy the ride. :thumbup:

woodleica

Thanks. Yes I guessed the flowers was at the nearby maximum, but still looks very nice indeed, actually with a certain and special glow, compared to the others. But in practice a M240 wount go usuable up at higher ISO's I guess?
thorkil
That's the highest I've shot it at and it's the highest in it's native range although you can push further to 6400 but I haven't tried that yet. I've now had the camera for 3 weeks only so haven't shot it at all its settings yet. But I think the camera is special and am surprised by all the negativity it's been getting.

sjg284

Happy Thanksgiving to the US-ians!

Took some photos @ Macys Parade this morning while running some errands!
It was pretty iffy until this morning whether the balloons would fly or not..

M240/50lux v2

On the way..

Crowd @72

Balloon Man

The news..

Fans

Hanukkah

Finale!

Status
Not open for further replies.