The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photojazz

I do like rich with color black and whites. I guess you know what I mean... all 3 were M9

Shooting M240 and M9, I noticed a propensity for the M9 to try to steal the show... Difficult to say why.

paulwr

A few from over the Thanksgiving break from my newly acquired M240.

Loving the high ISO capabilities! The last image of the girl mesmerized by the candles was shot at 3200, something I would not have attempted with my M9.

jonoslack

Matt and his wife came for the day today - sadly it was the most boring kind of East Anglian weather (flat grey cloud). We had a lovely time Oh Yes -

These were all with the Leica M - the first with the 75 'cron, the other two with the 50 'lux.

Working with the Sony A7

Chatting in the pub

Trying to eat dinner with Echo on your lap.

ashwinrao1

Some recent model shots, Monochrom

Model # 1: Haley

Model # 2: Pixie

Model # 3: Rachel

A bit sillier (model 4: JoJo, the African Grey Parrot, with Haley)

Shot mainly with 75 lux, but also Canon 100 mm f/2, both stopped down to f/2.8-f/4

ashwinrao1

Matt and his wife came for the day today - sadly it was the most boring kind of East Anglian weather (flat grey cloud). We had a lovely time Oh Yes -

These were all with the Leica M - the first with the 75 'cron, the other two with the 50 'lux.

Working with the Sony A7

Chatting in the pub

Trying to eat dinner with Echo on your lap.
Great to Matt through your eyes, Jono!

paulwr

Ashwin
The model shots are super. Particularly like the Model #1 shots, such deep blacks and yet you retained texture and detail.
If you don't mind sharing, what was the lighting set-up?

Paul

MaxKißler

Shot this one recently with the Voigtländer 15mm. I'd really love this lens even more if it wasn't for the color shifts... Anybody know how it compares to the wide end of the WATE?

Regards

Quan

Ashwin
The model shots are super. Particularly like the Model #1 shots, such deep blacks and yet you retained texture and detail.
If you don't mind sharing, what was the lighting set-up?

Paul
Yes Ashwin, please do share tips of your superb shot

Cheers,

kuujinbo

Guess what came in the mail this week. The purchase qualifies as:

-- Early adopter

-- Early Xmas present

-- Highly anticipated

-- Limited initial availability

-- GAS!

Who needs new photography gear, when one can have this instead (his perspective). As far as GAS goes, he's got more different game systems than I have camera/lens combinations.

Last edited:

jonoslack

Shot this one recently with the Voigtländer 15mm. I'd really love this lens even more if it wasn't for the color shifts... Anybody know how it compares to the wide end of the WATE?
Hi Max. No colour shifts on the WATE. It's good and sharp and very well behaved

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.