The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjg284

Great stuff all this week!
We got our first sorta-sticking snow in NYC this evening.. so took a walk. Hoping for more to see tomorrow morning..

All M240 & 50lux v2

Photojazz

If anyone is looking for "Santa Clause", Kris Kringle, IE... the Jolly fat man. He may be found over at Pop Flash with a silver and black "M" in his bag... I'm just saying, that's what was reported on their web site... I am purely an observer. I have no interest in a possible transaction.

Available as of 12/10 AM on web site.

Doug

Last edited:

Robert Campbell

The Cobb, Lyme Regis, UK. The setting for the French Lieutenants Woman. Leica M + 50mm Summilux.
*Jealous face* I was there in May, didn't get anything nearly as good.

The Cobb also features in "Sense and Sensibility" and "The Hand that first held Mine". I found it difficult to see why it should have such an evil reputation.

arild

After a long while without my desktop and exciting events in our lives, I´m finally back on this site. I even have a new lens, but haven´t been able to put it to good use, yet (Summarit-M 90). What I´ve seen from it so far has been excellent, though.

Since my desktop was packed for moving in late May, we´ve relocated to a very small town in the middle of Norway (Mosjøen), gotten ourselves new jobs in the ICU/ER, for me, and as a physician at the local hospital, for my wife. We went to a town called Lucca, in Tuscany, with my in-laws this summer, and we bought ourselves a house shortly after getting back to Mosjøen. It took me 4 months of procrastinating before I caved in and built myself an extended piece of kitchen desk to put my computer on, and now that I´ve spent a bit of time in LR5, I´m here to share (sorry about the long post, in advance). All of this is with my trusty M9 and Summicron 28.

The marble miners:

The driver:

The fabric salesman:

The apron maker:

The street musician:

The barista:

The guarddog:

The love affair:

The couple:

The colour Red:

Hege:

Sofie: