The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

baudolino

From my very recent travels in Martinique, a few pictures to diffuse the Winter blues for those on the Northern hemisphere (all M240):

View from Thalemont Point after rain (Summicron 90 Apo)

Grande Anse des Salines (Summilux 50 Asph)

Îlet Chevalier (Elmarit 24 Asph)

Catch of lobsters, Tartane (Summicron 90 Apo)

Les Salines again (Summicron 90 Apo)

In the hotel garden, after another shower (Summilux 50 Asph)

more pictures here: Martinique | OpenEyesPhoto | Martin Drazsky

Incidentally, does anybody know if there is a way to post images here in a "Retina Optimized" format? I am linking these from my website where they are stored as 1800 pixels width but displayed as 900 pixels width to achieve greater detail on retina displays. I'd like to show them here at 900 pixels width but the forum engine seems to downscale them to 1200 pixels width which is perhaps too large for some devices and does not look optimal on a retina display. Thanks.

jaree

San Francisco. This was my first visit to the West Coast.
M9/50'Lux. (I almost got caught up in the A7/A7R hype and came close to selling the M9. After my recent M9 usage in CA, I have decided to hold on to it).

- EJQ

richardman

We did our annual "Sing Up the Sun" this morning, the day after the longest night of the year. A fried brought a flying paper lantern and I wrote the calligraphy on it to welcome the new year.

M9 with 50 Summilux ASPH

teeraash

My love letter to Myanmar. All with 50 'lux and 28/2.8 Zeiss.
I spent one morning at a school situated on a bank of Irrawaddy River, Myanmar and took photo of kids grade 1-3 in earth-tone color classroom filled with golden warm sunlight. Love every second of it, lovely kids with eyes that will make you fall in love and immersed into that magic moment. Thinking of going back there and doing something for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.