The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

Hi all, been a while, but yesterday we had our 3rd storm in a week, except it was an ice storm, so of course to escape the in laws* cough * I popped out and took some pics

here is a 9 shot stitch to show how much ice the trees got

sjg284

Merry Christmas! I see it's rather quiet here, so people must be enjoying the holiday!

Xmas Eve I got to open my (new to me) toy - 35lux Asph. Been glued to my M240 since.

Driving around

Surprise!

Shivering waiting for the train home.. after it hit 70F this week, we got a bit of a dusting and it was below 20F in CT, so .. it felt like Christmas Eve for sure!

Photojazz

My two photogenic girls. Daughter Kymmie, and her little dog Kiwi. Kiwi's been a special member of her house, and a special guest of mine. I didn't realize the lamp light was going to create such difficult subject lighting, light and dark between daughter and dog. Dog of course, shows heavily under downdraft lamp shade. Well, you get the best you can get... M camera/50mm lux

jonoslack

Hmm Christmas - always love it.
Casual snaps - lots of fun.
The first shot is with the 35 FLE - the rest with the Noctilux

The Hustler

The Knife

Eva and Sim

The Morning After

Anna and the Noctilux

Scarlett and Kate

sjg284

Great stuff, especially the first one!
Let us know how it works!
I've hesitated to buy the Jinfinance version, but the original one is now absurdly priced due to so few being made..

Just received the Jinfinance OUFRO type extension for my M(240) and tried it out on my 75mm Summilux. It mounts fine and seems to work well on this lens, although DOF wide open is razor thin. Fun to be able to do macro work on a M camera.

View attachment 79264

View attachment 79265

Status
Not open for further replies.