The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceh

Great photos everyone:thumbs:

Thank you all for likes,
much appreciated.
:)

M(240),2.0/50 Cron..

seakayaker

Twilight Hour ~ First Hill Seattle (facing north) 1/2/2014 ~ Features that can be scene in the photograph include: Frye Museum; O'Dea High School; St. James Cathedral; Presbyterian Retirement Communities Northwest - Sky Line at First Hill; and assortment of other residential and businesses.

M9 ~ Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH

Quan

Twilight Hour ~ First Hill Seattle (facing north) 1/2/2014 ~ Features that can be scene in the photograph include: Frye Museum; O'Dea High School; St. James Cathedral; Presbyterian Retirement Communities Northwest - Sky Line at First Hill; and assortment of other residential and businesses.

This photo and many others of Seattle make me want to pay another visit after 17 years (too long), beautiful shot.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Recent trip to the Kimball Art Gallery in FW Texas...this is a capture from the Modern Art Gallery Cafe during the trip.

Leica M-E Summilux Asph 50

Conversation

Thanks,

Bob

seakayaker

Night Time Neighborhood ~ 1/3/2014 ~ University Heights, Seattle, WA

Last edited:

chrism

Several problems here: I got up early and saw the light on the snow patterns on the frozen river and decided to grab the M9. But it had a Summilux 50 on with an orange filter, so I had to desaturate and make it B&W. The stupid thing is that neither the foreground nor the background is in focus, but the snow patterns are, but they are small and rather insignificant. By the time I went back into the conservatory with a 90mm on, the glass had frozen condensation on (-21ºC this morning) and I couldn't photograph what I really meant to!

Chris

seakayaker

1/4/2014 ~ Night Walk along 45th Street Heading East, Wallingford to the University District, Seattle, WA

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
A few pictures from the recent Kimball and Modern Museums trip.....

Leica M-E Summilux Asph 50

Kimball Statue

Modern Inside Out #2

Modern Inside Out #1

Thanks,

Bob

seakayaker

1/5/2014 ~ View of Seattle across Lake Union from Gas Works Park, Wallingford Neighborhood, Seattle, WA. Taken during an evening walk.

M9 ~ 35 Lux (three photo combined into HDR photo then converted to B&W)

seakayaker

1/5/2014 ~ View to Westlake and Queen Ann Hill from Gas Works Park, Wallingford Neighborhood, Seattle, WA taken during an evening walk.

M9 ~ Lux 35mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ 6 photo blend into a HDR

Status
Not open for further replies.