The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

seakayaker

1/10/2014 ~ Reception held this evening for a photography exhibit at the Sky Light Gallery, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA. I was happy to be able to join with 5 other photographers and have 8 pieces included. The exhibit opened December 2nd and runs through February 19th.

M9 ~ Summilux-M 35mm f1.4 ASPH

m_driscoll

1/10/2014 ~ Reception held this evening for a photography exhibit at the Sky Light Gallery, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA. I was happy to be able to join with 5 other photographers and have 8 pieces included. The exhibit opened December 2nd and runs through February 19th.

Dan: Congratulations!! I'll have to check it out.

Cheers, Matt

ceh

Dan,
bravo.
:salute:

Duane Pandorf

Congrats Dan!

kuujinbo

Attempting to take at least one photograph a day. A friend sent a long a link to blipfoto.com and I am going to make an attempt to post a photo a day. Today is day eight! I posted yesterdays in the Pentax forum as well and can be found here: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/560416-post2396.html

Tonight I was not up for heading out into the rain so settled for an indoor photo. It is a fun challenge but could be a long year!
Good luck! If you make it through the next couple of months (our beautiful combination of wind, rain, and clouds), you should be fine. ;)

Quan

Huge Congrats Dan

Will you share your 8 here for those of us far away to see the Exhibition

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.