The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

seakayaker

2/9/2014 ~ Trees ~ Morning after Snowfall ~ Wallingford Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

By time I left the house this morning the temperatures were above freezing and the snow melt was underway. The streets were already bare pavement, slush and dirty snow but I still loved the look of the trees with the limbs heavy with the white snow.

Leica M9 ~ APO Summicron-M 75mm f2 ASPH ~ ISO 640 ~ 1/350 ~ f11

MaxKißler

I just finished scanning some old film from our last summer vacation to Denmark so this must count as fun with digital M images too.
My neighbor was kind enough to lend me his M6 as I didn't own the M9 back then and I only had two lenses; 50mm Cron and CV 15mm. I shot T-Max 100 and 400 and some Tri-X aswell, all developed myself of course. :D

This is day 1:

_

_

Regards,
Max

seakayaker

2/10/2014 ~ Night Walk ~ Wallingford Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ APO Summicron-M 75mm f2 ASPH ~ ISO 640 ~ 1/90 ~ f2

ashwinrao1

Hi everyone, it's been forever since I have posted on the "Thread"...I have been, um, busy....still shooting a ton, and here are a couple (not M9, but it's sibling in spirit, the GR)

seakayaker

Congratulations Ashwin!

You must have had a hell of a time the whole week and especially on the sideline during the game. It also must of have been a wild time on the field after the game and a chance to hold the Lombardi trophy, what a week.

You should put together a Super Bowl thread with some of your favorite photographs of the week!

. . . . . and it was nice to see some Husky Purple in the tie you were wearing!

Go Hawks!

seakayaker

2/11/2014 ~ Fishing Vessels ~ Docked in South Lake Union ~ Eastlake Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ APO Summicron-M 75mm f2 ASPH ~ ISO 800 ~ 1/45 ~ f10

ceh

My first test shot with Vario Elmar-R 4/80-200 (Kyocera)- no sharpen
:)

crop..(no sharpen)

M(240),Vario-Elmar-R 4/80-200,80mm,f4.0,12 sec.,ISO 200

thetoness

Ashwin, I hate you on so many levels. 1st so envious of your incredible abilities as a photographer. Abilities I will never be able to replicate. 2nd-Being a life long Philadelphia Eagles fan, makes me ill when I see others reveling in a Super Bowl Victory, something I have never experienced in my 59 years.
Sorry to be such a hater.
Cary

seakayaker

Skansonia Ferry Boat & Banquet Facility ~ North Lake Union ~ Wallingford Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ APO Summicron-M 75mm f2 ASPH ~ ISO 400 ~ 4 photo HDR 30, 60, 90, & 120 Sec ~ f11

Mike Woods

Back from 10 days in Poland. Fantastic weather, fantastic light. Lots to post, but here's a starter, Leica M240 and 35 'lux FLE:

Mike

seakayaker

2/13/2014 ~ Moon & Mist ~ Wallingford Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ APO Summicron-M 75mm f2 ASPH ~ ISO 400 ~ 32 Sec ~ f11

Status
Not open for further replies.