The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

seakayaker

Keith some fantastic photographs, look forward to viewing future posts in this thread!

Great focus and soft bokeh in all the images above, love it!

seakayaker

2/27/2014 ~ Downtown View from Ninth and Jefferson Building, Harborview Medical Center, First Hill Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ APO Summicron-M 75mm f2 ASPH ~ ISO 400 ~ 1/25 ~ f16

seakayaker

2/27/2014 ~ Clouds over Harborview as Viewed from the Ninth and Jefferson Building, First Hill Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ APO Summicron-M 75mm f2 ASPH ~ ISO 400 ~ 1/1500 ~ f5.7

seakayaker

2/27/2014 ~ Olympic Mountain View through Downtown from Ninth and Jefferson Building, Harborview Medical Center, First Hill Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ APO Summicron-M 75mm f2 ASPH ~ ISO 400 ~ 1/250 ~ f5.7

ReeRay

Many thanks ReeRay. Your photos inspire me to go out and capture Bangkok 's street and people!
A wonderful source of such varied subjects particularly the China Town area. When the current troubles subside it is indeed my intention to return with the the Leica which I am looking forward to. In between, Hua Hin will have to suffice.

seakayaker

Copper Canyon Press at the Annual Association of Writers & Writing Programs, Convention Center, Downtown Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

My favorite poety publisher located up in Port Townsend, Washington at the bookfair at the AWP Annual Convention.

M9 with Voigtlander Ultron ASPH 28mm f1.9 -- ISO 320 ~ f5.7 ~ 1/25

seakayaker

Wandering the Bookfair at the Annual Association of Writers & Writing Programs, Washington State Conference Center, Downtown Neighborhood, Seatte, WA (My feet are hurting) Last day and all the books were marked down, some brisk business going on at the bookfair.

M9 with Voigtlander Ultron ASPH 28mm f1.9 ~ ISO 320 ~ f2.8 ~ 1/45

seakayaker

Rainy Day ~ Shilshole Bay Marina in a Heavy and Cold Rain, Ballard Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 with Voigtlander Ultron ASPH 28mm f1.9 ~ ISO 320 ~ f8 ~ 1/350

Status
Not open for further replies.