The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeRay

Beautiful image, the zeiss is a wonderful 35mm, are you still going for the 35 FLE?
Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately missed out on the "bargain" FLE and the price new is a little daunting especially as we just had a price hike for Leica stuff over here. The UK prices are far more attractive and I'll probably pick one up when I'm next over there.

seakayaker

Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately missed out on the "bargain" FLE and the price new is a little daunting especially as we just had a price hike for Leica stuff over here. The UK prices are far more attractive and I'll probably pick one up when I'm next over there.
Until then the Zeiss Biogon will serve you well!

Look forward to seeing some more.

Mike Woods

Haven't posted here in a while, as I've been playing with the new Fuji XT-1, but was a pleasure to pick up the M again today:

Mike

sjg284

Been a while, but spring has finally arrived here in NYC for good.

Found the seemingly single cherry tree to blossom so far in Central Park..
M240 & Zeiss 35-70 Vario Sonnar

And for contrast, a Nissan GT-R
M240 & 35lux asph

jonoslack

Hi There
Back again . . . . . . things are settling down around here, and the M240 is back in vogue!
With the M240 and either the 50 'lux Asph or the 75 APO 'cron

Eating the baby

Pear Blossom

Breakfast reflected in a grand piano

Watching Watching

Status
Not open for further replies.