The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBrew

Scott, fyi it is rapeseed. And yes, it is what canola oil is made from. I saw some beautiful rapeseed fields on the way to Stonehenge from London many years ago.

scott kirkpatrick

Here's something completely different. A scene from the Bayeux tapestry, showing a low point in the Norman conquest, early in the battle of Hastings, in 1066.

This was taken handheld, at f/5.6 and 1/8, ISO 1600, with M240 and the SEM 18. Had to be discreet about it as photography is discouraged even if you use no flash.

scott

scott kirkpatrick

Pointe du Hoc, Normandy, France. A long-range artillery strongpoint, captured on June 6, 1944 by US Rangers after climbing a 100' cliff.

The attack cost roughly 60% first-day casualties.

scott

jonoslack

Hi There
busy busy busy - but here are a couple of shots with the M and the 80-200 f4 zoom

Ford and Goat

Coming in to land

jonoslack

. . . and here are some with the 60mm Macro Elmarit R and the M

Borage Attack

Lightly Veiled

Waiting to Pounce

Lichen and Leaf

Swish

seakayaker

Kite from Kitesurfer in Tree, Golden Gardens Park on Puget Sound, Ballard Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ Summicrom-M 35mm f/2 ASPH ~ ISO 160 ~ 1/25 ~ f4.8

ashwinrao1

Gary, these same dogs, or their clones, were just in Seattle...

I have a pic up on the Fuji X thread with these cute buggers...

Gary Clennan

Gary, these same dogs, or their clones, were just in Seattle...

I have a pic up on the Fuji X thread with these cute buggers...
Too funny! I saw these guys a few weeks ago in San Diego. There was a third dog but he took off somewhere else. They didn't look too happy at all....

seakayaker

First Hill view of South end of Downtown Seattle, Elliot Bay across to West Seattle

Leica M9 ~ Summicrom-M 35mm f/2 ASPH ~ ISO 160 ~ 1/180 ~ f11

Status
Not open for further replies.