The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott kirkpatrick

Brussels. There's an old joke about Philadelphia, attributed to W. C. Fields: First prize -- a weekend in Philadelphia, second prize -- a whole week. Brussels is like that if you only go to boring meetings. But there is more to see. The architecture of the empire is a little on the heavy side,

but there are treats

and occasional genuine weirdness.

scott
M240 SX35/FLE

chrism

While waiting for my Rodinal 1:100 to finish an hour with some XP2, I peeled some bizarre potatoes as part of the pea soup I'm making. M9 and Macro Elmar-M 90mm - the good old goggled version!

Chris

seakayaker

iPhone Photographer at the Tacoma Art Museum, Exhibition of "A Punch of Color: Fifty Years of Painting by Camille Patha", Tacoma, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 160 ~ 1/15 ~ f1.4

seakayaker

Northwest in the West Exhibit at the Tacoma Art Museum, Tacoma, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 160 ~ 1/30 ~ f1.7

seakayaker

Balls on the Terrace Reflections at the Tacoma Art Museum, Tacoma, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 160 ~ 1/12 ~ f13

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Just got back from the Lakes region of Northern Italy. M9/28Cron... (or maybe 50Cron. Never bring two lenses!)

--Matt

Last edited:
My turn to chime in. Received my M240 2 days ago. Both with 50 lux asph.
My first, as always, the lovely and generous wife......

and a street singer in town.....

best....Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.