The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrism

I crept out early this morning to take photos of the new brewery which is now open (a couple of their beers are waiting to be tried out). Two from the M9 and Elmarit-M 24mm (the Ektar 100 negs from the Hasselblad are just drying—they'll be in the analog forum later):

Chris

Last edited:

seakayaker

WHAT'S UP BALLARD ~ Li’l Woody’s - Burgers & Shakes ~ NW Market St, Ballard Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Color then Black & White

M9 with Leica Elmar - M 24mm f3.8 ASPH ~ ISO 640 ~ f4.0 ~ 1/60

jeffnesh

A new one and an older shot recently processed:

Leica M240 Summicron-M, f/5.6, 1/125, ISO 200

Leica M9 Summicron-M, f/4, 1/24, ISO 400

Thanks for looking,
Jeff

rayyan

In one of the Leica threads, a friend of mine here wrote something to the effect that the ME is an entry level system..:eek:, forgetting to mention in which regards; output quality, price, ergonomics, date of manufacture, country of manufacture etc...

Well here is one with an M8..this would then be a camera body that Leica were giving out for free..research/production rejects maybe!!

However, I do agree that price wise , the ME might seem like an entry level for some. But for retired old farts like me, it does represent a substantial financial layout. Even an M8 does.
As to output..well the owners can decide for themselves.

YMMV.

seakayaker

Coupeville Pier and Mooring, Penn Cove, Coupeville, Whidby Island, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 80 ~ 1/60 ~ f11

seakayaker

Opels, parked on N Northlake Way, Wallingford Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH -- ISO 160 -- 1/90 -- f13

seakayaker

Crossroad of Wallingford Ave. N & N 46th St., Wallingford Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 160 ~ 1/180 ~ f11

Status
Not open for further replies.