The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

seakayaker

Soccer at Cal Anderson Park, Capitol Hill Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO640 ~ 1/750 ~ f13

Robert Campbell

The "Twelfth"

M240; WATE at 16mm, f/8; Macro-Elmar, f/8

It's 12 July today, when all over N Ireland and elsewhere thousands of Orange brethren march from their Halls, such as this one, to meeting places to commemorate the Battle of the Boyne on this day in 1690, and their part in the victory. Whisper it quietly; the battle wasn't on 12 July, and Orangemen weren't invented for another century.

seakayaker

Amber & Thomas Listening to a wedding toast, Robinswood House, Bellevue, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO800 ~ 1/45 ~ f2.4

seakayaker

7/13/2014 ~ Boaters and Swimmers on the Skykomish River below Route 203, Monroe, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO800 ~ 1/350 ~ f11

seakayaker

7/14/2014 ~ Seahorse at Lake Union Shipyard, Eastlake Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO800 ~ 1/1500 ~ f16 with ND filter 1.8 - 6 stop

Lloyd

7/13/2014 ~ Boaters and Swimmers on the Skykomish River below Route 203, Monroe, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO800 ~ 1/350 ~ f11
I especially like this one Dan. Brings back a flood of memories for me. In 1976 I followed a girl (fellow ski team member from college) to Washington for the summer. That didn't work out (thankfully!) but I did fall in love with the area in this photo. I lived in Monroe, and worked building houses in Lake Stevens (back then it was very rural). In the fall I decided to go back to school, but the Pacific Northwest stayed in my heart and I came back to do a year of Grad school at Seattle U in 1979. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.