The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duane Pandorf

Leica M-E, 35 Lux ASPH.

Went hiking with my son yesterday and this is an out of camera JPG as are the other B&W photos linked to my blog post.

seakayaker

"Pelican Man"
I was photographing with my 617 film camera with my Leica M9 as light meter and met this guy. He and his buddy claim that the pelican is his pet.

A friend found this,
International Bird Rescue – Every Bird Matters » Blue-Banded Pelicans
looks like K15 has quite a history. I contacted the Wild bird rescue and sent them the photo. Lets see how it turns out...

Thanks for the link to the International Bird Recsue site. Enjoyed reading about their efforts, in particular the blue banded pelicans.

seakayaker

10/26/2014 ~ The Tilted House after a Night of Heavy Winds, North Lake Union, North Northlake Way, Seattle, WA

M9 with Leica Elmar-M 24mm f/3.8 ASPH -- ISO 400 -- 1/1500 -- f5.7

seakayaker

10/27/2014 ~ Fishing Vessel Bering Rose ~ docked at the North Side of the Ship Canal (Latona Avenue NE & NE Northlake Way) ~ Lake Union ~ Wallingford Neighborhood, Seattle, WA (Day 300 of a photo a day for a year & its Monochrome Monday)

color version here.

M9 with Leica Elmar-M 24mm f/3.8 ASPH -- ISO 400 -- 1/30 -- f4.0

seakayaker

10/21/2014 ~ Down on the Dock ~ Green Lake Rowing and Sailing Center, Green Lake Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 with Leica Elmar-M 24mm f/3.8 ASPH -- ISO 400 -- 1/60 -- f11

seakayaker

10/21/2014 ~ Fishing for Trout ~ Green Lake Rowing and Sailing Center, Green Lake Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 with Leica Elmar-M 24mm f/3.8 ASPH -- ISO 400 -- 1/350 -- f3.8

seakayaker

10/21/2014 ~ Fishing for Trout ~ Green Lake Rowing and Sailing Center, Green Lake Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 with Leica Elmar-M 24mm f/3.8 ASPH -- ISO 400 -- 1/350 -- f4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.