The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashin

11/08/2014 ~ Fall Colors ~ Front Yard View ~ Marshfield, MA

Leica M9 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 80 ~ 1/45 ~ f11
Dan, have you moved to Falmouth, Mass? Or not your front yard?

I have a good friend working at WHOI--he is one of the senior science writers.

MaxKißler

It's been a while since my last post here but thought this was worth sharing. I went to Norway for a week with my gf and some friends. These are some of the keepers, all shot with the M9 and 50mm Cron II.

seakayaker

Dan, have you moved to Falmouth, Mass? Or not your front yard?

I have a good friend working at WHOI--he is one of the senior science writers.

Will, I did not move back east, just visiting my daughter and grandchildren for a week. I love the Woods Hole/Falmouth area of the Cape. Whenever I am in the area I always try and stop by the Lands end restraunt for a bite to eat. I also had a friend who worked on the RV Oceanus out of Woods Hole until it retired a few years back.

The weather has been pretty nice down here in southeastern mass during the visit and hope you are still enjoying the good weather up in Maine.

Shashin

The weather has been pretty nice down here in southeastern mass during the visit and hope you are still enjoying the good weather up in Maine.
Yes, the good weather we are still enjoying. The snow storm that caused a blackout eight days ago, not so much... ;) But here is wishing fair weather for the rest of your stay.

seakayaker

11/09/204 ~ Pines and Vines on Trail at the Norris Reservation, Norwell, MA

Leica M9 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 1000 ~ 1/25 ~ f16

seakayaker

11/09/2014 ~ View of North River From The Norris Reservation, Norwell, Massachusetts

Leica M9 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 1000 ~ 1/250 ~ f16

seakayaker

11/10/2014 ~ Koi in Fall Colors ~ Kennedy's Pond ~ Scituate, MA

Leica M9 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 1000 ~ 1/60 ~ f16

seakayaker

11/10/2014 ~ Koi in Fall Colors ~ Kennedy's Pond ~ Scituate, MA

Leica M9 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 1000 ~ 1/1000 ~ f13

chrism

Explored a new stretch of the TransCanada trail today, with—guess what?—more beaver ponds!
M9, Hektor 135:

and before going out for a walk, we emptied the last of the tubs on the back deck and found the makings of a stew (M9, Summarit 75):

Chris

Hosermage

On our way to Vegas, visited the Lava tube in the Mojave Reserve. I was prepared to buy the Sony A7s just for this trip, but I decided to try to make do with the M9 and a tripod instead. Limitation breeds creativity, right?

Well, we got there just a little bit too late to catch the sun shine in through the holes so I just did some silly stuff with long exposure.

Here's a shot of my friend who invited us to Vegas to celebrate all of us turning 40 this year (a bunch of high school friends). When the shot was taken, little did he know that the trip will be cut short because his daughter decided to come out a bit early :)

rga

Oceano Dunes, South of San Luis Obispo, CA, is a new favorite place of mine to find images. The dunes are always shifting; always providing new shadows and shapes.

rga

South of San Luis Obispo lies the tourist trap beach town, Pismo Beach. From a cloudless day the sunset actually provided some good color:

seakayaker

11/12/2014 ~ Cape Cod Canal Trail ~ Scusset Beach State Reservation ~ Bourne, Massachusetts

Leica M9 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 1000 ~ 1/125 ~ f16

Status
Not open for further replies.