The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjg284

Thanks for all the likes.
Tough going back to work after 2 week break.. time has flown the last month.

Just one photo worth posting since return
M240 / 35lux asph

seakayaker

11202014 ~ Early Morning Blue Light ~ View from the 9th Floor of the Ninth & Jefferson Building, Harborview Medical Center, First Hill Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 640 ~ 2 Seconds ~ f4.0 ~ Neural Density filter 1.8 6 Stop

seakayaker

11/21/14 ~ Birthday Greetings, Prayer Plant and Poetry Books on my Shelf

Leica M9 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 640 ~ 1/30 ~ f4.8

seakayaker

11/24/2014 ~ Afternoon View from the Ninth & Jefferson Building, Harborview Medical Center, First Hill Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 640 ~ 1/30 ~ f4.8

seakayaker

11/25/2014 Rolling Mist and Rain over Elliot Bay as Viewed from the Ninth & Jefferson Building, Harborview Medical Center, First Hill Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 640 ~ 1/12 ~ f16

seakayaker

11/26/2014 ~ Night view from Pocock Rowing Center of the Seattle Boat Company and University of Washington Tower, Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 250 ~ 32 Seconds ~ f11 ~ Neural Density filter 1.8 6 Stop

seakayaker

11/27/2014 ~ Pocock Rowing Center, Eastlake Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 640 ~ 1/30 ~ f4.0

sjg284

Hope those in US had a great holiday (and aren't back to work tomorrow!)

My wife got some tickets to the Macy's parade through work, so I couldn't refuse.. long day but worth it for the experience, having always watched on TV as a kid..

All M240 & 35lux asph

First.. Tons of character

Probably my favorite of the day

Lloyd

These are awesome, Steve. Thanks for sharing.

Hope you two have had a great Thanksgiving. Sure looks like you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.