The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

seakayaker

12/22/2014 ~ Mom's Knick-Knacks ~ Basement Window Sill ~ Wallingford Neighborhood ~ Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 80 ~ 32 Seconds ~ f8 ~ Neural Density filter 1.8 6 Stop

seakayaker

12/24/2014 ~ Christmas Eve Before the Tree is Decked Out ~ Living Room ~ Wallingford Neighborhood ~ Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 80 ~ 32 Seconds ~ f8 ~ Neural Density filter 1.8 6 Stop

scott kirkpatrick

Christmas night driving home from family get together

Leica M 240, 1/8 sec f9.5 - ISO 3200, Zeiss Planar 50 f2

Any more information about this spectacle? Aircraft turned into billboards are always a bit sad to me. There's a no-longer-flyable Constellation rumored to have been Howard Hughes' private sports plane in Greenwood Lake, NJ, with a restaurant attached, all looking a bit tatty when I last saw them. Hughes apparently enjoyed flying solo in the Connie, even though the front end has three seats, two yokes and at least 24 power levers to be managed.

This looks like most of a Cessna 150 or 152, a trainer that still serves, but this one has seen better days.

scott

seakayaker

12/25/2014 ~ Christmas Day ~ The Tree Gets Decorated ~ Living Room ~ Wallingford Neighborhood ~ Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 80 ~ 12 Seconds ~ f8 ~ Neural Density filter 1.8 6 Stop

silver92b

Any more information about this spectacle? Aircraft turned into billboards are always a bit sad to me. There's a no-longer-flyable Constellation rumored to have been Howard Hughes' private sports plane in Greenwood Lake, NJ, with a restaurant attached, all looking a bit tatty when I last saw them. Hughes apparently enjoyed flying solo in the Connie, even though the front end has three seats, two yokes and at least 24 power levers to be managed.

This looks like most of a Cessna 150 or 152, a trainer that still serves, but this one has seen better days.

scott
I have no idea why they used the airplane as a sign, but it does catch one's attention. The first time I saw it was years ago when the BBQ place was in North Georgia. One day it suddenly appeared right in Atlanta :D

Status
Not open for further replies.